When I get together with two of my best bear friends to work on bears together, we call it our "Bear Bee".
I thought it would be fun to have a virtual video Bear Bee for all members of Teddy Bear Academy!
The Bear Bee will be broadcast via Zoom.
When it's time for the next Bear Bee, grab the latest bear you are working on and join in on the video chat!
What is Zoom?
- Zoom is video conferencing software.
How do I get Zoom?
- You can download the Zoom app onto your phone, iPad or other tablet.
- To get the app on your phone, iPad or tablet, go into your App Store and search for Zoom.
- If you are using your computer, you don't really need to download Zoom, you can join via your internet browser.
Do I have to have a Zoom Account?
- No, a Zoom account is not necessary if you are just joining as a participant. If you do want to join, a basic Zoom account is free.
Do I have to have a webcam to join the Bear Bee?
- No, you do not have to have a webcam, but if you don't have one then you will not be able to transmit video of yourself. You will only be able to watch.
Can I use the camera on my tablet, phone or laptop?
How to I join a Bear Bee?
- When the next Bear Bee is live, there will be a link in this forum. Just click on that to be brought into the Bear Bee. This is for Members only. Not a member? Join here: https://teddybearacademy.net/join_tba/
If you are joining on a laptop or other computer that has a webcam, here is a video that shows you how to join: